NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Whats the best PVR Card to buy ? ? ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the Hauppauge 350 now but I'm seeing alot of problems with it and have read the issues with this card so I'd like to know what is the best PVR card to get.......Thanks in advance........:confused:
The Hauppauge 350 is fine as long as you're not using it's TV out feature. As a capture device it works well.
I'm not using the tv out on this card, I'm just having alot of failed recordings and the channels won't change in timeshift mode, only in live tv mode, I thought it might be the card itself, I'v updated to 97.9 from 95.16, im not sure what the problem is yet, it all worked fine with 95.16.......thanks
These issues are unlikely to be related to card.

You best bet is post all the details and logs next time you have an issue like this occur so that we can take a closer look at why exactly it happened.
Ok sub, tried some today with errors, I hope I have the right info for you and logs......

6/8/2006

trollz - 7:00am - says ready but nothing recorded
sabrina, the teenage witch - 7:30am - failed
arthur - 8:00am - failed
little bill - 9:30am - failed
sabrina, the teenage witch - 1:00pm - says ready but nothing recorded

thanks
Could it be the Net 2.0, thats the only thing installed different aside from the new gbpvr, I could try to reinstall it I guess.....

thanks