NextPVR Forums

Full Version: 2nd Tuner Advice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im currently running a Nova-t usb2 and am looking to buy a second tuner and was wondering if anyone had any advice / experience on a good compatible second card.

It dosent need to be low profile as I have a standard height card, I only really need DVB (UK) reception though a combi DVB / Analogue with FM radio reception would be a consideration while I wait for DVB radio support.

Cheers

Bob
the HVR-1300 is going for around £60 and has dvb-t, analogue, fm, remote, ir blaster and hardware decoding. however i havn't actually figured out how to get the fm working in gbpvr yet..........
Just get a pci nova-t it works fine with the nova-t usb2 as I have both of them in a pc working. PC world are selling them for £39.99 at the moment.
Thanks for the advice.

I was looking at the pci-novat but had a vague memory of a thread suggesting it didnt sit well with the novat usb2, but since you have them both working together Ill give it blast.

thanks

bob