NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Hauppage HVR-1100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all, I've just brought a new Hauppage WinTV-HVR 1100, and have been trying to get it to work with GB-PVR with no luck. I've been able to add the card as a Nova-T (90002), and I've got EPG listings from Bleb (UK Resident), but when I click Map digital channels to EPG channels it scans the channels OK, but doesn't pick up anything.

Is it possible? Does anyone know what I need to do? Am I doing the right thing?
Try running the ReRegisterFilters.bat file then try again.
I also have the Hauppauge HVR 1100 and cannot tune any digital channel. I tried reregistering the filters and reinstalling the latest drivers but nothing works. I am in Italy, if that is an issue.
Is MPEG-2 decoder installed and working properly?
Anyway it happened often to me.
When it does I first remove all HVR-1100 drivers, reboot, then reinstall the driver back and it keeps working again.
Last time (yesterday) I had to remove GBPVR and reinstall it again. Now it works but this happened because I try always new issues of plugins, WDM, etc.
Now my wife enjoin me to stop messing up the system otherwise she goes watching TV to our neighbour Wink
For quake74:
Benvenuto! (wellcome!)
Thanks, I will try to shake the box a little and see what happens Wink It's just strange that mediaportal/wintv/pouchintv all work correctly.
Hi, just wanted to say thanks to sub for very good advice - all works fine now (tv viewing wise), although I have noticed that there's gaps in the TV Guide (using DVB EPG Broadcast) is there anyway I can fix this? Also can GB-PVR detect the fm radio tuner on the HVR 1100?
Quote:Hi, just wanted to say thanks to sub for very good advice - all works fine now (tv viewing wise), although I have noticed that there's gaps in the TV Guide (using DVB EPG Broadcast) is there anyway I can fix this?
The gaps in the guide should right itself after a day or so.

Quote:Also can GB-PVR detect the fm radio tuner on the HVR 1100?
Unfortunately no. There is no built in support for the analog side of this device.
Hi,

Is there any way to get the external composite input to work on this card?

I have borrowed one from a friend in advance of me, probably, buying a Plextor ConvertX 402U for use with GBPVR.

I cannot get GBPVR to display the composite input which is attached to my sky box. WINTV will display it correctly.

Thanks in advance for any advice?
No it not will do this, as it's analogue side is a software encoder. You would have needed the hvr1300 or one of the pvr x50 range for this.
Hello,

I've been using GBPVR with a Nova-T (DVB-T) card with greate success, and to have mulitple tuners I've added an HVR-1100 card. I'm not able to get GBPVR config to access the HVR-1100 card even if it seems defined in the DBA filters as those pictures shows:
[Image: BDASourceFilters.JPG]
[Image: BDAReceiverComponent.JPG]
I've added those information as described in the Wiki>Add New Capture Card, but the configuration log gives this:
00:24:21.718 VERBOSE Preferred BDA Multiplexer: Microsoft DVR-MS
00:24:21.734 VERBOSE FindFilterByName failed to locate filter: Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 713X DBA DVBT Tuner
00:24:21.734 ERROR Failed to find BDA tuner filter: H
What am I doing wrong ?
Pages: 1 2