NextPVR Forums

Full Version: How to setup Dvico Fusion 5 Lite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have trouble to get video in GBPVR. I followed the guide in Wiki and I can hear audio but no video.

I believe I might be missing the muxer? IF that's the case, where can I find one?

Thanks a lot
Alex
If you installed the DViCO software then one should have been installed for you. Try running muxchecker.exe to see if your system sees a muxer. It should be in your GBPVR installation.
Here is the output of MuxChecker:
NO MULTIPLEXER FILTERS WHERE FOUND ON YOUR MACHINE.

GB-PVR will not function correctly unless you have WinXP SP1 or higher, which has a built-in DVR-MS mux filter.

I thought something I installed screw things up. So, I reinstalled everything again. Here is the order:
1. WinXP+SP2
2. NForce driver 5.10
3. Forceware 84.21
4. Realtek audio driver
5. All necessary window updates
6. Fusion software 3.41 driver

My machine:
MSI nForce 3 MB
AMD A64 2800+
1GB RAM
GeForce 5700 LE
Fusion 5 Lite

I can see TV from Fusion SW, but not GBPVR.

Any suggestion?
Thanks
Alex
What video decoder do you have selected in the playback tab of the config app? Is the Zulu decoder listed as an option?
sub Wrote:What video decoder do you have selected in the playback tab of the config app? Is the Zulu decoder listed as an option?

I also use Fusion 5 Lite without any problems. Nvidia Purevideo decoder gives me the best result for video.

If your FusionHDTV application works, then your card should also work in GBPVR.
Hi,

For the video decoder in the "playback" tab, I saw "Zulu decoder " as well as "system default". Either one does not work for Live TV.

The Fusion application works fine. I can record and play recording without any problem. However, the same clip cannot be played inside GBPVR.

I might give it a try with PureVideo as well.

Thanks
Alex
Reproduce the problem, then zip and attach the logs and I'll see if I can see anything obvious.
Did you install the BDA drivers in addition to the WDM drivers when you installed the F5? GBPVR will only work with the BDA drivers so if you said No to the BDA Driver install prompt then you will need to re-install the drivers.
i think i have it right...

heres a screen of my device manager

but it still doesnt work