NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Hungarian translation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I like this program so much and I like programs in my own language. So I created a Hungarian language file for GB-PVR. Anyone can use it and I would thank if it'll be included in the next releases.

Attila Mesterhazy
Thanks for adding, MixMan will probably find this post and add it. I will add this to my skin's language files as well.

Not that you care, my family is of somewhat recent Hungarian decent. I am 3rd generation US born. (Juhasz / Szabo I am led to beleive those are common names there.)

My generation cannot speak or read it, but many of my older relatives can. They might get a kick out of this when they visit.
Thanks for the the translation.
I will put it up on the wiki later.
I will see if it is possible to include the strings into the Excel translation sheet. Have a look at this thread.
http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=10487

I will spend some hours to update the sheet with the new strings and translations I have gotten. (German, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew)
Thanks for the the translation.
I will put it up on the wiki later.
I will see if it is possible to include the strings into the Excel translation sheet. Have a look at this thread.
http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=10487

I will spend some hours to update the sheet with the new strings and translations I have gotten. (German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Hebrew)
I tried to translate part of the configuration program. I put the strings in the language.xml file, and copied this file to the languages directory as Language.ANSI.HUN.XML. I also edited SelectLanguage.XML and putted hungarian in it.

Now I can select Hungarian in the configuration program and GB-PVR appears in hungarian, but how can I use the config program in hungarian?
Sub has not made the Config program translatable.....yet (I don't know if he will)
But I just added strings that I found..... in case it will be translatable some day.
Reven will soon send me strings for the new My Plugins......so I'm waiting a little while until I make a new Excel sheet.