NextPVR Forums

Full Version: AIW 9600 :( need to test ASAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to be purchasing a new TV Tuner card for my new computer I will be building in a couple months. I wanted to try out GBPVR with my ATI 9600 to see if I liked it, as I was considering purchasing SageTV or BeyondTV, but heard about this.

I will be buying BeyondTV by the end of the day tomorrow since there is a good rebate going for it that expires then, unless I can finally get this GBPVR working with my ATI All in Wonder 9600 so I can test it and see how it works. I wanted to get it to work, and also hopefully get it to work with my ATI Remote Wonder. Right now, my card is not listed under anything, including Capture source or anything, I have all of the ATI Drivers loaded on for my card, and am able to use BeyondTV or any other software with it fine, so I know its setup right.

I have looked through the forum and have not found any instructions that would benefit me.

I was wondering if someone could help me configure the settings for it. I really want to be able to try this out before I decide to purchase other software later tomorrow night.

Thanks,

~J
Sorry, but this device lacks the required hardware MPEG2 encoder so is not supported by GB-PVR.
does the 9600 encode through software instead of software? I was unaware, thank you, my next one I will not have to worry about that.
Quote:does the 9600 encode through software instead of software?
Yes it does software encoding. These types of cards are a waste of time in my book.