NextPVR Forums

Full Version: mce anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is not a forum for Windows xp MCE, but frankly I want your guys' advice here, hopefully some of you know MCE.

I've basically been going from software to software till I find out which one I like best, right now I'm on MCE.

I had used gbpvr before and was having a problem getting hardware deinterlacing to work. CSY had helped me with that, and I had finally gotten it fixed.

Well, now it seems that I'm having the EXACT same problem with MCE. When I'm playing something in MCE I do NOT get VMR Default or PIxel adaptive, I only get the Bob and Weave of overlay.

I have gone through various forums and found that you need to change some things in Windows Media PLayer 10 in order to get VMR9/dxva enabled for MCE. This is to un-check 'use overlay' and then check 'use high quality mode' or something along those lines. I have also read that you need to search through the registry and find all the DXVA values and turn them to 1, I have checked this and they all are already 1.

Any help, if you know, especially CSY would be appreciated.

Thank you.
goto the Greenbutton forum and ask/search there...
got a topic there..was asking here at sametime.