NextPVR Forums

Full Version: BIOS settings for EPIA SP-13000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im changing the hard disk on my pc, therefore need to reload windows xp, and would appreciate if someone could give me the BIOS settings they use for their EPIA SP-13000 (or the 10000). Im specifically looking at settings to do with: interrupts, power management, and agp.
Its being used in a Tranquil T2e case, with an active riser card. My PVR150 wont work in the upper slot in the riser, and I wondered if it was a BIOS related problem.
i had a similar problem with my dual riser, if my 350 was in the top slot it wouldnt produce any video. its a problem with the chipset not liking it, and i tried every bios setting i could without any difference. I think i had the tranquil riser. anyway i wrote to them, and they replied within half an hour telling me to email it back and they swapped it for a via dual riser, which i now use and it works fine.
Thanks for the info, Ill get in touch with Tranquil.

On another related point about it though, I had a problem with it not waking up from standby to record. Dont suppose you found anything in the bios settings which were related?