NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Adaptec VideOh! PCI (supported or not)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an Adaptec VideOh! PCI card (AVC-2410), and am having trouble configuring for Live TV. I keep getting a message stating "No tuners are available to watch the required channel..." My tuner works fine in the software that was bundled with the card (Intervideo DVR-3). I know previous posts here have mentioned that VideOh PCI cards are not supported, but the supported capture card list now includes it. Any thoughts?
I dont have one of these card, so dont know very much about them, and as such cant really support them like I do with the common cards. Some other users have commented it worked for them.

That said, if you post zip and attach your logs, I'll see if I can see anything obvious in your logs.
I have solved my own problem. I did a registry search for Adaptec and came up with the correct name for the TV tuner filter (Adaptec TV Tuner). I changed the line in direct.ini under Adaptec VideOh PCI from "FILTER_TV_TUNER=Adaptec PCI TvTuner" to "FILTER_TV_TUNER=Adaptec PCI TV Tuner" This minor change got it to work. Thanks for the offer to help me out - the log files were the clue I needed. Hopefully this will help others with the same problem.