NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HVR-1300 + PVR-150 in one System?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody,

i just wanted to ask if anybody has experience with these 2 cards in one GBPVR-System.

I used to have one PVR-150 worling reliably, but when i added the HVR-1300, i ran into some problems.
The worst being that i can't watch LiveTV or make Recordings from the PVR-150 for longer than at most 10 minutes, because after some minutes the system freezes completely (incl. mouse pointer), or i get a BSOD with a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION.

At this time i'm only using the analog tuner part of the HVR-1300 (administered in GBPVR as "Hauppauge Roslyn"), as well as the PVR-150 tuner and the PVR-150 Composite-input + IR-Blaster.

Does anybody else have experience with this combination?

Thanks in advance,
jEb
You should be able use this combination in one machine. You'll need to set both to device #1 when you set up the capture sources.

Quote:because after some minutes the system freezes completely (incl. mouse pointer), or i get a BSOD with a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION.
though, this sounds like driver problems, and there is unlikely to be anything GB-PVR can do work around this...
Thanks sub, my setup is just as you described it.
Basically it is working fine like this!

But as you say, there seems to be a driver problem, so i just wanted to ask if somebody else on this forum has some experience with this combination of capture-cards.

Nobody?