NextPVR Forums

Full Version: GBPVRcli - extract information from GB-PVR for use in batch and text files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a BETA preview of my little utility that produces output to the console. This is something I am working on at the moment. I look forward to your comments, suggestions.

The help file installed in the "GB-PVR/Documentation" start menu group contains detailed information about how to use this utility.

It is part of my SlimmGBPVR project. If, after installation, you do not wish to use the Tray Utility part:
  1. Right click the SlimmGBPVR tray icon and select Close.
  2. Go to your "All Programs\Startup" folder from the Start menu and delete the SlimmGBPVR shortcut.

Features:
  • Get information about pending recordings.
  • Get information about in-progress recordings.
  • Filter information returned to include, for example, only recordings on BBC1 or something.
  • Use in conjunction with GB-PVR batch files.

Slimm GBPVR beta Direct download link
I am interested in using GBPVRCli for getting at the recording schedule to make sure there are no conflicts with other activities on the machine.

The download link appears to be broken (404).
melearp Wrote:I am interested in using GBPVRCli for getting at the recording schedule to make sure there are no conflicts with other activities on the machine.

The download link appears to be broken (404).

Yes, you're right. The download link was broken. I've fixed it now, sorry.