NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MVP - bleed through of NextRecording Panel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Something I noticed the other night while looking through the TV guide while playing a video on the mvp.

Every second or so (it actually seemed less frequent that that, maybe every 2 seconds) the portion of the screen showing the OSD would flick back to the main menu and update the nextRecording panel.

Not sure how better to explain it. I'm on 98.13 - maybe a video would be better??
Quote:I'm on 98.13 - maybe a video would be better??
If you've got the technology, yeah - that'd be useful.
I'll try, might look a bit crappy since it's on a CRT based screen....
Sub, just posted an email with a video...
I can see this on live TV on the MVP. I have applied all patches from the survival guide and this is really the only thing that does not work for me (other than some odd MVP crash that I will try to catch in the logs). Nice work Sub Big Grin
i found this only happened to my, when i started watching a video, then used the menu button on the remote to run the video in an inset, and returned to the full screen.

This was the only time i'd get the bleed through, on normal usage (i.e. no switch to inset) i don't get it happening....
This is consistent with something I found in emulation mode. After inset mode is turned on 98.13 starts sending YVU2 display data that it didn't send in 98.8 which I had to ignore.

Martin
I upgrade both my Server and Client on the 27th and since then Live TV shutters and skips on client side, server side works fine with Live TV.

My MediaMVP shows the main menu during refresh if you want to call it that, this is what happens I see the main menu where I pull up the TV Guide and scroll up or down while watching TV I like to use the TV Guide to find what I want to watch but seeing the main menu while scrolling is not fun. Anyone seen this?
Yes, I saw the same thing on my MVP - it was every 5 secs (I timed it). If you check "Force minimal OSD for MVP" in the config it *might* stop (it did for me).

Hope this helps.
Thanks but I always have it checked for "Force minimal OSD for MVP" so it is always smooth with it enabled, in version 98.08B my MVP worked the best it ever has since I have been using GBPVR starting with version 97.X, it is weird that my Live TV client shutters, stops and goes every few minutes. I have my delay set to max on server at 4000ms with 2000ms delay on client and tried various setting with delay seem to do nothing to improve the shutter of Live TV on client.
Pages: 1 2