NextPVR Forums

Full Version: ATI All in Wonder compatibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently using an ATI 7500 All in Wonder TV Tuner/Video card. My understanding is that it is not supported by GB-PVR so I would like to add another TV Tuner probably an HD tuner. Since the ATI card is also my video adapter it will still be installed in the system. Will it cause any conflicts with the GB-PVR card that I add? Will I still be able to record with the ATI tuner using ATI software? If so, will these recording show up in the GB-PVR list of recorded shows?
That depends...it won't show up in the default recordings plugin, but it will show up in the video archive recordings plugin, video library and my videos plugin if you've configured the directories properly. It probably won't show any show information but rather just date and time recorded. I used to do this with my 9600 AIW until I got it working with the software recorder plugin. Now, there's completeness in my life Smile

If you try really hard you might be able to get the software recorder working.

Good luck fellow ATI user...