NextPVR Forums

Full Version: UbuStream plugin - support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ubu Wrote:The first gif you attached is simply the informational message UbuStream gives you when it creates default media players in the database (when you first run it).
I was aware of that, i just made that screenshot to describe as much as possible what every steps your plugin is reaching.

ubu Wrote:Weather plugin is having a problem with the Common GBPVR Utilities library (an incorrect version?)
Common GBPVR Utilities library version is 1.2.2046.32553, and weather one is 4.2.2442.30056, i'll verify later if they are all at the lastest level ;-) Weather plugin is working ok so at least it a minor problem.

ubu Wrote:So, a bit of a mystery. Let me know if you come across any more "clues".
Double checked everything (including debug level for config.exe) and i'm still unable to produce any trace in log files. So if you can provide a "debug" version of your DLL or whatever, i'll be please to proceed more tests. Excluding this strange beahavior i did not notice any other problem.

ubu Wrote:If, however, you have an old UbuStream skin.xml in the Ubustream directory of the current skin, it will cause problems, so you should delete it.
True, my skin.xml was one from the beta version. It's now ok.
n@boleo Wrote:Double checked everything (including debug level for config.exe) and i'm still unable to produce any trace in log files. So if you can provide a "debug" version of your DLL or whatever, i'll be please to proceed more tests. Excluding this strange beahavior i did not notice any other problem.
UbuStream's config app shouldn't really need a "debug" version. If it encounters an error that is anticipated, it will display a dialog box telling you what the problem is. If an unexpected error occurs, you will get a standard Windows error message (and if you click on "Details" that will tell you where the error occured and some diagnostics).

The error dialog you were getting (your 2nd gif file) was generated by GB-PVR, not by UbuStream, so I'd expect it to be related to something in the log file. Hopefully, if you resolve the Weather plugin dll mismatch problem, it will go away. Smile
ubu Wrote:The error dialog you were getting (your 2nd gif file) was generated by GB-PVR, not by UbuStream, so I'd expect it to be related to something in the log file. Hopefully, if you resolve the Weather plugin dll mismatch problem, it will go away. Smile
DLL error is fixed ! Noticed that Common GBPVR Utilities library version (1.2.2046.32553) available into wiki is much more older than the one provided within weather plugin installer (witch is 3.0.2494.18399) !
Dad thing is that is does not solve the problem
n@boleo Wrote:DLL error is fixed ! Noticed that Common GBPVR Utilities library version (1.2.2046.32553) available into wiki is much more older than the one provided within weather plugin installer (witch is 3.0.2494.18399) !
Dad thing is that is does not solve the problem
I noticed that too. It would be nice if these things were kept in synch. (For instance, McBainUK "rushed" to publish the 0.5.5 release of the GbpvrUIElements library on the wiki because he knew the new version of UbuStream would be using it).
kean Wrote:Hi am using you great plugin UbuStream.And I can't figure it out how to change correctly the automatic date replacement. For example: http://now.abs-cbn.com//ondemand/game/20...me-300.asx
then it will be.
http://now.abs-cbn.com/ondemand/game/{to...me-300.asx
Is it correct?
You're almost correct but you need to use {today:yyyymmdd} to get the full 4 digit year. The way you have it now will only use the last two digits of the year.

ie:

{today:yymmdd} will translate to 070420

{today:yyyymmdd} will translate to 20070420

Good to know that this feature is being used. I find it quite handy but I wasn't clear that anyone else was using it. Smile
Will this plugin also let me get my local radio stations that stream music from their website?
majorpayne Wrote:Will this plugin also let me get my local radio stations that stream music from their website?
Most audio streams can be played with UbuStream (or UbuRadio). All my local radio station streams work fine with both plugins. If you are having a problem playing a specific stream, post the URL of the stream here and I'll take a look.

Or are you just living up to your forum name? Wink
How do I get just the stream from a radio station that is streaming? It looks to me like the Windows Media player is embedded into a web browser. The site I am looking at is: http://www.newstalk1130.com/cc-common/st...eshed=yes# Your help would be greatly appreciated
ACE1234 Wrote:How do I get just the stream from a radio station that is streaming? It looks to me like the Windows Media player is embedded into a web browser. The site I am looking at is: http://www.newstalk1130.com/cc-common/st...eshed=yes# Your help would be greatly appreciated
The URL for that stream is:

[html]mms://a1095.l2015011509.c20150.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1095/20150/v0001/reflector:11509?auth=caEcGdodNbkbpcacKa4bXcIdqaQblaScBa1-bgITVN-4q-NO1Y9_1oqFAps1IBwlzuCp&aifp=1234&CPROG=SIMULCAST&MARKET=MILWAUKEE-WI&MNM=1&NG_FORMAT=newstalk&NG_ID=wisn1130am&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&RVN_TZ=-6&SERVER_NAME=wwwnewstalk1130com&SITE_ID=1176&STATION_ID=WISN-AM[/html]Don't ask! Wink (Hint: you need a sniffer.)

Usually you can just right click the player and select Properties to see the URL, but they have it wrapped in a bunch of php obfuscation. Maybe they're scared somebody will play the stream without having to visit their website first. Smile

Just add a new station in the UbuStream config app and use this URL in the station URL field (or add the URL to your UbuRadioConfig.xml file, if you're using UbuRadio).

The station appears to play advertisements 90% of the time, or maybe I hit it at a bad moment.
Hi
I get the following: Error: Skin file not found: .\skin\blue\Common Dialogs\Promt Box
skin.xml

The Promt Box skin.xml is present in the folder. dated 12.10.2005

This is from installing the lates beta. No previous version of Ubu installed before

What shall I do?

Looks intresting
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5