NextPVR Forums

Full Version: New Showburner 2.1 with full installer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Announcing the new ShowBurner Util complete with full installer, and burning program built-in! No longer needing Nero to burn, no longer need ffmpeg proxy to work within the GBPVR Video-Library transcode menus...
http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Utility/ShowBurner

Simple installer just asks where you want the temp files stored, and the drive letter of your dvd burner drive.. It uses registry to find location of GBPVR, and edits the batch file for this and other info, and automatically adds the needed profiles to the config.xml for you..Big Grin

The batch file now runs directly from the GBPVR\third party\ dir so should be no problems with that anymore..Smile

Also added sqlite3.exe for title/description access,so that limits it to sqlite but really you should change if you haven't..but even if you still run Access,it will work, just no subtitle/descriptions, only titles...[from filename]

Any suggestions for improvements for looks welcome, [cool backgrounds etc.]
Feel free to edit the batch or use the ideas for your own uses...Smile
[same thing could be used for que'd encoding as well,very easily adapted]

Enjoy!
Tried the installer but it doesnt seem to work...when you try to burn a dvd it either exits out of gbpvr or asks for mencode.exe
OOPS, included the wrong profile info file...my bad...
i would say re-download and install, but probably easier to just edit the profiles manually...

just change the exe="mencod.exe" to exe="burndvd.bat" on the first 3 entries.
and remove the burndvd.bat from the cmd= sections...
so should read like:
Code:
<CustomFFmpegConversions>
    <Conversion name="Add for DVD Burning" exe="burndvd.bat" cmd=" add {SOURCE_FILE} " targetExtension=".burn.mpg" />
    <Conversion name="Burn DVD" exe="burndvd.bat" cmd=" " targetExtension=".avi" />
    <Conversion name="Delete dvd burn list" exe="burndvd.bat" cmd="  remove {SOURCE_FILE} " targetExtension=".avi" />
Now upon running it says unable to find imgburn.exe
Since i installed the plugin (showburner, first update), i cant load GBPVR and the config tab; i cant find a way to uninstall the plugin, is there a direction on getting this to unistall and access the gbpvr and the config tab/ thanks.
This happened to me upon first installation it seems that it corrupted my config.xml file i restored from a backup
This is a great app man! New version is working good for me.

The only thing I would like added is the ability to delete the entire dvd queue. Maybe have another profile so that one deletes the entire queue and the other deletes the last one in the list like it is now.
isn't it in the showburner dir?
should be an imburn.exe and imgburn.ini as well...
let me know if not there..
well i was playing around with the burndvd.bat file and if i specifically notate where the imgburn program is (i.e. c:\program files\...) then it doesnt error out but it doesnt do anything else at all just stops there.
mugun Wrote:Since i installed the plugin (showburner, first update), i cant load GBPVR and the config tab; i cant find a way to uninstall the plugin, is there a direction on getting this to unistall and access the gbpvr and the config tab/ thanks.

sounds like something goofed on your config.xml....
check that file and look in the <CustomFFmpegConversions> section...
or just copy config.bac [config.xml backup] back over your config.xml..
should reset things to normal..
you might wanna try adding the profiles manually if you're having a problem..
[other than the profiles, all is external to gbpvr, just delete showburner dir and burndvd.bat to uninstall completely...]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5