NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Lifeview DVB-T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone let me know whether the Lifeview DVB-T card actually works with gbpvr?

I know that this has been asked before but I have not come to any conclusion.

The configuration app detects the card correctly and I load the EPG data from Bleb(UK) but when it scans for channels it finds nothing.
I would suspect that I have no signal but for the fact that if I then run Showshifter I have lots of working channels!

I would really like to know whether anyone has this configuration working at the moment. I am very new to this and have not been able to work out whether I am doing something wrong or not.

I have tried other TV programs that have ended up not working with the Lifeview card but gbpvr does say that it is supported. I have the latest Lifeview BDA drivers from their website.

Is it worth continuing or am I on a loser?
:confused:

Thanks
Quote:When (if) that fails, also set <BDAScanType> to 2, which these days, provided sub hasn't removed the code, means adding a line to the config as follows
<BDAScanType>2</BDAScanType>
Sorry, that was removed quite a while back.
If you zip and attach the logs I'll take a look.
http://www.digitalnow.com.au/product_pag...VDual.html

That is the TV card I have. A Fly-TV DVB-T Dual TV tuner.

I cant get it working, it says it doesn't detect any cards on my system.

I have LifeView installed (and working) because I don't know how to install the drivers by themselves (if someone could give me a guide I would really appreciate it, I have a .dll .cat .inf and .sys - Windows Driver Wizard says it cant find a card).

Any info would be helpful thanks.
Quote:I cant get it working, it says it doesn't detect any cards on my system.
If the device is got BDA drivers, but isnt being detected, then you most likely need a new section added to bda.ini for this card. http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Hardw...aptureCard
Thanks sub for the offer, I have attached my log files from gbpvr.

Probably just missed some important step!!!:o

Thanks again
Can you have a look in config.xml and tell me what <BDAUsePsiParser> is set to? It should be set to 'true'.
sub,

This was set to 'true' until I changed it to 'false' in response to mvandere's suggestion.

Should I reset it back to 'true' :confused:

Thanks
Smile
Did anyone get this card going?

I wanted to add it to the draft Dual-Tuner Primer List as a YES or a NO.

k
Just a note to say that I still cannot get gbpvr working on my Lifeview DVB-T card. The good news is that my card works great with MediaPortal.Big Grin

Hopefully, this might mean that the Lifeview card has possibilities after all.

Would be nice though to get gbpvr working !!!Wink

ndjwh00
Pages: 1 2