NextPVR Forums

Full Version: AverTV Go 007 FM Plus card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have an AverTV Go 007 FM Plus card and it doesn't seem to work with GBPVR software. This card is not listed in the program and checking the autodetection button doesn't do any good either. So, I tried it with the available AverMedia cards in the list, but no go.

Just to make sure that there are no issues with the card, I tested it with the software it came with and it seems to be working fine.

Is there anyway I can get this working with GBPVR ?

Sorry about the cross-post.
Appreciate any help.
Thanks!
I going to ask a silly question, can you see the card in you device manager? If so I would look for differnet drives for your card.
I've never heard of this card, so I'm guessing it doesnt have the required hardware MPEG2 encoder.
Yes, it does and works with Aver Software supplied.
Do you have to do any direct.ini or bda.ini edit to make this work.
I saw similar thing people had to do with their card to make it working with GBPVR.

Thanks for the reply though.
If its similar enough to a Hauppauge, then you might be able to get it to go. You'd have to try editing direct.ini to make a new section for the card. You can find the appropriate names using GraphEdit (google for download).
I tried running graphedit(not familiar with the tool) and it shows the connections in a graphics mode. I fed a sample .wmv file to the "Render Media File" option and captured the settings. But how do I get the parameters in the format, the one which shows in the direct.ini file for other cards.
The "Save as" button just save the diagram as .grf file.

Also, the graph doesn't show the AverMedia card details. Do I need to make the external cable connections too? the audio card from the TV tuner card?
You have to choose 'insert filters' from the menu, and insert all the AverTV from the WMD Xxxxxx categories, then create a new entry in direct.ini that has the filter names and pin names shown in GraphEdit.

Use the forum search feature, this stuff has been discussed a few times in the past. (sorry - I cant be arsed retyping it)
Hello,
This is a software card.
Hello Sub,

I was able create a direct.ini entry using graphedit and GBPVR is able to detect the card.
Here's the text which configures this card for GBPVR, but it doesn't seem to have an encoder though. It's empty in graphedit. Is this could be a problem ?

[AVerMedia AVerTV GO 007 FM Plus]
INIT_MODE=DEFAULT
INIT_MSP=0
SUPPORTS_FM_RADIO=1
FILTER_CROSSBAR=Cap7134 Crossbar
FILTER_CAPTURE=AVerMedia, AVerTV WDM Video Capture (Silicon)
FILTER_TV_TUNER=PhTVTune
FILTER_TV_AUDIO=Cap7134 TV Audio
PIN_TVTUNER_ANALOG_VIDEO_OUT=Analog Video
PIN_TVTUNER_ANALOG_AUDIO_OUT=Analog Audio
PIN_TVAUDIO_TV_AUDIO_IN=TVAudio In
PIN_TVAUDIO_TV_AUDIO_OUT=TVAudio Out
PIN_CROSSBAR_VIDEO_TUNER_IN=Video Tuner In
PIN_CROSSBAR_AUDIO_TUNER_IN=Audio Tuner In
PIN_CROSSBAR_VIDEO_DECODER_OUT=Video Decoder Out
PIN_CROSSBAR_AUDIO_DECODER_OUT=Audio Decoder Out
PIN_CROSSBAR_VIDEO_COMPOSITE_IN=Video Composite In
PIN_CROSSBAR_VIDEO_SVideo_IN=Video SVideo In
PIN_CROSSBAR_VIDEO_COMPOSITE_IN=Video Composite In
PIN_CROSSBAR_AUDIO_LINE_IN=Audio Line In
PIN_CAPTURE_ANALOG_VIDEO_IN=Analog Video In
PIN_CAPTURE_ANALOG_AUDIO_IN=Analog Audio In
PIN_CAPTURE_CAPTURE_OUT=Capture

Please take a look at the jpg file attached and please advise if any correction required in the text above.

Thanks
If you view the properties for the capture tuner, does it allow you to set the bitrate? If not, then it doesnt have the required hardware MPEG2 encoder, and wont work with GB-PVR.
Pages: 1 2 3