NextPVR Forums

Full Version: EWA Width in web browser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

How do i adjust the width of EWA in my browser. I have tried all settings in config tab but nothing changest the actual width of the guide in the browser.(i.e., the EWA guide streches way beyond the limit of the screen and I have to drag the horizontal bar in explorer to the right to reach the end).

\\Agerdin
Change the 'minutespan' to e.g. 60 minutes. It's on the top of the ewa-config page. That works for me.
thanx, but that does not help me Sad . Its the exact same "browser width" but with the difference that the whole span is just 60 minutes. My settings are now:

Minute Span: 60
Minute Interval: 60
Minute Slice: 1
Timeline Repeat: 10

Dont know what other settings i can do.

\\Anders
Sorry:o
Did you chnage the minue interval to 30?

What browser are you using?

Can you post a screen shot?
I've tried all different settings. No change whatsoever. Running IE7 with resolution 1024x768.

Attached picture illustrates the problem with a red circle. To me the Genre field also looks weird.

Settings used in screenshot is:

Minute Span: 60
Minute Interval: 30
Minute Slice: 1
Timeline Repeat: 10

\\Agerdin
and I am running build 51 with no improvement.

\\Agerdin
What's that channel 4 with the big blue line....

You may have bad EPG data that is causing this to occur.....
UncleJohnsBand Wrote:What's that channel 4 with the big blue line....

Thats because there were no shows at CH4 at that time.

UncleJohnsBand Wrote:You may have bad EPG data that is causing this to occur.....

Could be the case, what do I need to be looking for?? Can I post anything here? logs?

\\Agerdin
Not that it helps you too much, anders, but you definitely have something wrong with your epg data. There should be shows on TV4 at that time in the morning. Out of curiosity, what EPG source are you using?
Pages: 1 2