NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Enhanced Web Admin (EWA) Build 51 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Build 51 of EWA has been released. It is available on the wiki or you can download here.

Date: 2006-11-25 Build Number: 51 Changes:
  • UncleJohnsBand: Added .divx as a valid video file in the Video Library.
  • UncleJohnsBand: Corrected bug with streaming wmv.
    • To correct this you will need to go into Config and reset the codec to store the corrected value.

• UncleJohnsBand: Moved the Search Results Tree-View option to the Search Results page to make it easier to switch between table-view and tree-view.
  • UncleJohnsBand: Corrected bug with Genre filter. Some shows were not being shown when the filter when in fact they should have been shown.
  • UncleJohnsBand: Added new theme for Mobile users. Provides clearer fonts than Blank theme as well as color coding for shows that are recorded, recording, deleted, failed or in conflict.
  • UncleJohnsBand: Added Photo Library to view Photos via EWA.
JonRoyle Wrote:UJB,

Looking at the new features and I noticed that the directories under my photo albums are mixed up. To be more specific I have four albums in GBPVR. When I click on album 1 its shows the subdirectories and photos belonging to album 2, Album 2 shows album 3's pictures, Album 3 shows album 1's and album is 4 is correct.

If you need any more info then please let me know.

Thanks for continued development of a great plugin.

Jon

UncleJohnsBand Wrote:Hmmm....I tested with 4 albums and didn't have any problems......What does your <photolibrarydirecory> line look like in your config.xml file?

Ok....this is a bug......I found it.

Here is a single file patch till the next release......Just unzip it to the web directory and overlay the existing file.