NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Kworld NB0 TV-100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I recently purchased a kworld NB- tv100 video capture card, because my DVR broke. I was unhappy with the software that was provided with the Card, and I have been searching for better software. I stumbled upon GB-PVR, and I knew this software was for me. However, the software does not support the card, and I have been trying to get the software to work by my self. After two hours of trying some random stuff, I am turning to the Forum for help. Anything suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated.
According to a quick websearch your card is a software encoder so it will not work but it might work with the wdm encoder plug in which is not supported by the sub the author of gbpvr. the link for the plug in is here
Thanks, I'll see where this gets me
the wdm pulgin worked!!! now my only problem is that every time I go to live TV, the entire computer freezes. I am going to play with some settings to see if I can get it to stop, but any other suggestions to stop the freezing would help a lot
Here us my log files in case anyone cares to see them.