NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Any way to totally replace gbpvrtray with slimmgbpvrtray?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any way to totally replace gbpvrtray with slimmgbpvrtray? Right now I have both in the task tray and no way to tell them apart except when I right click.
I just removed the gbpvr tray from my start menu and replace that with Slimmgbpvr. However, whenever I use the config, I have to manually remove it from the tray.
rename gbpvrtray.exe to to gbpvrtray1.exe
groover km Wrote:rename gbpvrtray.exe to to gbpvrtray1.exe

This works if you never touch the config app after you rename gbpvrtray.exe. After you rename the exe and launch the config app, it comes up with about 10 of those 'please wait while windows configures gbpvr...' because it can't find gbpvrtray.exe and is trying to reinstall it from the msi.
Related functionaility added to latest version of Slimm GB-PVR.
Yes, I saw you mention that in another thread and I gave it a try. Works great in 1.5.2599 too.
Mister Slimm Wrote:Related functionaility added to latest version of Slimm GB-PVR.
My goodness, I just want to say Mister Slimm that your tray app is the very coolest add-on one could hope for!

I came to this thread cuz gbpvrtray.exe wasn't starting itself up properly, but now that I've installed Slimm GB-PVR I don't care anymore! Wink Big Grin
laserfan Wrote:My goodness, I just want to say Mister Slimm that your tray app is the very coolest add-on one could hope for!

Thanks!