NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Losing color in Web Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this is in the forums somewhere - I sure couldn't find it.

I keep having Web Admin lose it's colors. I first login and everything looks fine, then I made a change and *bam*, all black and white with simplified page layout.

What's going on?
Go in to ewa-config then set theme to default or whatever. For some reason it sometimes resets to blank.
Thanks! That was the problem exactly - my Theme, which I didn't even no existed, was somehow blank.
The Theme selection is stored in a cookie on the local machine. If you prevent cookies or clean them up periodically you will loose this setting along with a few other display format settings.
I still wonder why it falls back to blank then, instead of defaultSmile
UncleJohnsBand Wrote:The Theme selection is stored in a cookie on the local machine. If you prevent cookies or clean them up periodically you will loose this setting along with a few other display format settings.

I don't believe it was cookie related. Everything looked fine when I logged in. I checked a few pages and then went to the Config. From there I changed something - can't recall what - and as soon as it refreshed after I clicked Save - *bam* black on white. Apparently my theme went blank at that point.

Anyway, fixed now and I learned something. I hadn't even noticed the themes until this. Smile
I think the first time you go in to config it sets itself to blank for some reason. I had it lots of times.
HtV Wrote:I think the first time you go in to config it sets itself to blank for some reason. I had it lots of times.

Yep....I am looking at that now.

The code in each page sets the theme to defualt if the cookie value is not set...then when you go to the Config tab (which is the only place you can set the cookie) the cookie will be set....

And yes...there is some small bug that is defaulting the Theme to Blank when the cookie is not yet set.....Wink
FYI...build 53 is now out and address the issue of the defaulting of the Theme to Blank instead of Default.