NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Problem to run SlimmGBPVR for the first time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't get this Slimm GBPVR to work at my Windows XP x64 edition and I have installed MS .NET 2 (x64). In Services it show that it have both ".NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_x64" and ".NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86" so I would think it has everything to run .NET 2.

GBPVR runs fine with basic setting.

I added the message I get when I start SlimmGBPVR. I have the latest version of GBPVR 98.13b downloaded direct from main site. I downloaded SlimmGBPVR beta9707 from this forum.

Why can I not run this application?
Sorry you are having trouble. :confused: I don't know what is causing your problem. :confused:

Slimm GB-PVR was compiled to run against any CPU and so I would have expected it work on Windows XP 64. However, I am not using Windows XP 64 and have no way of testing it.

Do you have any files called "SlimmGBPVR.exe.log", "SlimmGBPVR.exe-1.log", etc in the GB-PVR folder (normally "C:\Program Files\devnz\gbpvr")? If you have, maybe you could zip them up and attach them here for me to look at.