NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Enhanced Web Admin (EWA) Build 54 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Build 54 of EWA has been released. It is available on the wiki or you can download here.

This release requires GBPVR 99.5 or higher.

Date: 2006-12-23 Build Number: 54 Changes:
  • UncleJohnsBand: Updated Photo Library to handle empty or missing libraries.
  • UncleJohnsBand: Added ability to extend the end time, pre padding or post padding of currently recording or scheduled programmes.
    • This functionality is located on the Progrmme Detail page that is accessed via the Guide or Manage Recordings tabs.
    • Entering a - before a number will reduce the end time/padding by that amount while entering a + or no sign at all will increase the end time/padding of the recording.

• UncleJohnsBand: Added ability to set a reminder for shows.
    • This functionality is located on the Progrmme Detail page that is accessed via the Guide or Manage Recordings tabs.
    • Setting a reminder for a show will cause a Reminder Message to appear at the top of EWA (where the server time is).
    • The reminder will appear x amount of minutes before the show start time. The reminder minutes are set on the Config tab.

• UncleJohnsBand: Added ability to set default start time when accessing the Guide.
    • The Guide Start Time is set on the Config tab.

• UncleJohnsBand: Added ability to sort the Tree View in Search and Manage Recordings by Original Air Date - ZapTools Users Only.
UJB,

i am seeing what appears to be a memory leak issue with build 54 on my system. GBPVRRecordingService.exe process keeps increasing memory, gaining about 10MB per minute.

i have reinstalled build 53 and there is no issue. i installed build 54 again and the issue was back.
chud Wrote:UJB,

i am seeing what appears to be a memory leak issue with build 54 on my system. GBPVRRecordingService.exe process keeps increasing memory, gaining about 10MB per minute.

i have reinstalled build 53 and there is no issue. i installed build 54 again and the issue was back.

Hmmm....I will check into this and see what may be going on........may be in the new ajox coding for reminders.....

Thanks for reporting this.
Here is a patch....stop the gbprvrrecording service....unzip this file to the gbpvr directory and restart the service......

Seems to work fine on my machines.

As a note.....it isn't a memory leak......it is just bad garbage collection....I implemented a differnet way of doing the same thing that seems to have averted the issue...... Big Grin
i reinstalled 54, started gbpvrrecording service to confirm the increasing memory size issue. stopped the service, installed the patch... presto! - no more memory increase, as advertised.

thanks.
chud Wrote:i reinstalled 54, started gbpvrrecording service to confirm the increasing memory size issue. stopped the service, installed the patch... presto! - no more memory increase, as advertised.

thanks.

Thanks for the feedback!