NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Advisor Skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated the Advisor skin to v2.9 ...on the Wiki
http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Skin/AdvisorSkin

BlueMCE2 is the default look of the skin.

ThemePacks are found on the Hyperlinkx Wiki.
But Theme are no longer maintained.... Basic skin and Themes is the new skin.
All you Advisor users, tell me what themes you are using.
I want some feedback when converting themes for the Basic skin.
I use Contour Green with Advisor. I suppose I should be more adventurous and try something new. :o
Thanks for the feedback. I will convert Contour Green and Blue for the Basic skin next...then.

Any more requests?
Request from many of my family members for "Bliss Royale", now that we've all switched to 99.5 with the community skin. Added the background, but can't seem to quite get all the components right...
I've been out of the loop as far as skinning is concerned, for too long now, and can't get my head around skinning, using the newer concepts involved...maybe one day. Big Grin
I really like the themes MCE2HDee and SharperEdge. They look so good and are easy to read for the old eyes.
reboot Wrote:Request from many of my family members for "Bliss Royale", now that we've all switched to 99.5 with the community skin. Added the background, but can't seem to quite get all the components right...
I've been out of the loop as far as skinning is concerned, for too long now, and can't get my head around skinning, using the newer concepts involved...maybe one day. Big Grin

I did make a theme of Bliss Royale a long time ago, but I didn't publish it because I think that the background image is a Microsoft original.
But I guess on this wiki it is OK (with me) to publish it. I'll do it next week.
pieter Wrote:I really like the themes MCE2HDee and SharperEdge. They look so good and are easy to read for the old eyes.

OK I'll convert them next week.

I don't use an MVP myself, so I would like to know if any theme is good enogh for the MVP and a TV set?
I'm using the Shalom theme - it's the best option for right-to-left languages (Hebrew).