NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HVR-1300 says no channels configured
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just purchased a HVR-1300. I ran the gbpvr config, set the digital side of the card to a nova-t using dba diver (I think) and then ran the epg update. All seemed fine but after finished updating, when I launched the program and clicked on guide - it just says channels not configured.

Any advice?

Also, what is the best device to pick for the digital side of this card and what should the setting be for the epg?

Indeed (and I guess I'm being dumb here), but does the software pick up the epg over the airwaves - or does it need an internet connection?

Sorry: been using PVR 150's and I guess I'm just confused - and this is before I have to deal with the 544x576 resolution of the ITV channels!
Did you click the 'map digital buttons to epg channels button' to do the channel scan an map each channels? It sounds like you didnt.

Quote:Also, what is the best device to pick for the digital side of this card and what should the setting be for the epg?

Indeed (and I guess I'm being dumb here), but does the software pick up the epg over the airwaves - or does it need an internet connection?
If you use the DVB EPG option in your capture source, it'll pull in the DVB EPG for those channels that transmit it.
I use the DVB EPG, much easier and doesn't need to be on the net.