NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PVR150 and Nova-T 500 - losing IRblaster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing to do with gbpvr I think - but I wonder if anyone has added a Nova-t-500 dual dvb-t board to an existing pvr150 system.

I did earlier on today and things went downhill rapidly. I ended up doing a full restore of my C drive. Boiled down to losing my IR blaster on the pvr150 - at bootup it said it was unable to initialise the blaster hardware and blastcfg didn't see the blaster.

Anyone got this combo working ??

Cheers
Martin
You probably need to remove and readd the PVR150 and reinstall its drivers, which will hopefully reenable the blaster/remote (as the last Hauppauge device installed)
OK thanks, I'll give another try in the morning, nothing queued up to record.
I was having horrible thoughts of IR controllers stuck conflicting with each other. When I think of how long we had to wait to get a working blaster software from Hauppauge to work with UK Sky STB's....
After a few hours of tweak, reboot, etc I ended up with doing a hcwclear and doing an install from scratch. Nova-t-500 first with it's drivers (wintv failed dismally, but gbpvr could see and scan the card. Followed by the pvr150 and it's drivers, followed by the blaster software.
Seems to be working at first glance and changing the STB channels.

I'd just like to add my name to the those others on the wishlist of being able to somehow "move" a card to the top of the list in config, or be able to somehow or other give priority to a specific card to save having to start from scratch.

thanks
Martin