NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Release: Slimm GB-PVR Version: 1.5.2555.35308 beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an update of my GBPVRTray replacement, Slimm GB-PVR.

[SIZE="5"]To install[/SIZE]:
  1. Ensure you have installed .NET Framework 2.0. It can probably be installed by accessing your Windows Update or you can follow this download link: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable
  2. Download and install SlimmGBPVR (for v9707+): Direct download link

For all details regarding current version, please see documentation which is installed alongside the utility and is available in the GBPVR start menu group.

[SIZE="5"]This release...[/SIZE]

Features
  • Log files from new GB-PVR logs folder incorporated in error report generated by selecting Tools -> Report error from the right-click system tray menu.
Comments, bugs, suggestions, requests all welcome.
The direct download link downloads a file named SlimmGBPVRSetupBeta9707.exe, which I had previously downloaded. I changed the download name and the two files ARE different sizes. Could you possibly have misnamed the file?
mmatheny Wrote:The direct download link downloads a file named SlimmGBPVRSetupBeta9707.exe, which I had previously downloaded. I changed the download name and the two files ARE different sizes. Could you possibly have misnamed the file?

The file isn't misnamed but it is probably unnecessarily misleading now. I should probably remove the number.

It differentiates between a version of Slimm GBPVR that worked on GB-PVR up to GB-PVR v0.96.12 and a version of Slimm GBPVR that works on all subsequent GB-PVR releases (post v0.97.07).