NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Problems with KWORLD DVB-T 220 card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I've been playing with GBPVR over the last week (without a tuner card!) and today bought a KWORLD DVB-T 220 from a local store.

It's a dual tuner one digital, one analogue, that can do simultaneous display (one from each tuner of course).

I'm having trouble getting Live TV playing in GBPVR. I can map the digital channels to EPG channels OK, so I know that the card is working (getting signal and displaying video and audio in the preview window).

When I try to play live TV in GBPVR I get the error "Index was outside the bounds of the array". I can schedule a manual recording OK, but nothing is recorded.

Any troubleshooting tips would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Jessica
zip and attach the logs and I'll take a look.
Thanks sub, much appreciated. Smile

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Sorry but your logs seem to be full of messages about the WDM Software Recorder plugin, which I dont provide support for. If you remove this plugin do you still get this "Index was outside the bounds of the array" error?
Hi sub,

Yes, the index out of bounds was there as soon as I selected my card in the capture sources.

I've now managed to get the Live TV to start up (i.e. no error) but every channel displays a black screen and no audio. The channels display fine in the preview window when mapping the channels to the EPG though... :confused:

Thanks for looking at this for me - any suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers,

Jessica
Quote:I've now managed to get the Live TV to start up (i.e. no error) but every channel displays a black screen and no audio. The channels display fine in the preview window when mapping the channels to the EPG though...
Reproduce the problem, then zip and attach the logs and I'll take a look.