NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Possible bug audio muted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Martin,

not sure if this is a bug or not yet but twice now the audio on my mvp has been muted if I am playing music with ML2 but the gbpvr server crashes or is rebooted without stopping the MVP first, when I restart the server then the audio on the MVP seems to be muted, power cycling the mvp cures the problem.

As I said I am not certain about this and have not deliberately tested it, but it as happened twice now

Tkgafs
tkgafs Wrote:Hi Martin,

not sure if this is a bug or not yet but twice now the audio on my mvp has been muted if I am playing music with ML2 but the gbpvr server crashes or is rebooted without stopping the MVP first, when I restart the server then the audio on the MVP seems to be muted, power cycling the mvp cures the problem.

As I said I am not certain about this and have not deliberately tested it, but it as happened twice now

Tkgafs

I should be able to fix this, I don't close the audio/video devices on error or Go Back. The power off with mvpmc gives you a clean start so there will always time where it is needed but I'd like to avoid it since I'm going to be implenting a way for emulation mode to restart on errors (obviously not useful on WOL if you power off your PC first).

Thanks.

Martin