NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HVR 1300 radio and TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi anyone out there got their FM radio and TV working for this HVR 1300? I have tried to setup the capture source with selection of choosing HVR1300/HVR4000 all under device #1 or #2. For some reason only the live TV work but not the FM radio.

I used the scan on the FM radio it found no channel. However if I launched the Winradio that comes with Hauppauge and the scan works for Gbpvr. Appreciate someone out there who could share their solution with me. Thanks. :confused:
I am trying to set my system up using an HVR 1300. I have managed to get the analogue and digital TV to work but have yet to get the FM Radio to work. It seems to scan and find channels but no sound.
Did you manage to find a solution?
I am trying to add a HVR1300 to my sytem to record FM Radio, not having much luck so far.

Quote:It seems to scan and find channels but no sound.
... well thats further than I've got. When I try a scan I get " Instance of Object not found" (or something) error. Ive tried adding channels manually and it seems happy , but I get no sound either.
I am still tinkering and will post with more details again when I have them but for the moment - you are not alone !.