NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Release: Slimm GB-PVR: Version 1.5.2617.29639
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an update of my GBPVRTray replacement, Slimm GB-PVR.

[SIZE="5"]To install[/SIZE]:
  1. Ensure you have installed .NET Framework 2.0. It can probably be installed by accessing your Windows Update or you can follow this download link: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Redistributable
  2. Download and install SlimmGBPVR: Direct download link

For all details regarding current version, please see documentation which is installed alongside the utility and is available in the GBPVR start menu group.

[SIZE="5"]This release...[/SIZE]

Features
  • Control whether GB-PVR, GBPVRTray.exe and Slimm GB-PVR startup with Windows or not. You can find this functionality in the Tray Configuration window in the Startup group. Simply check / uncheck the boxes to have those items start / not start with Windows using a link in your All Programs\Startup folder.

Coding
Comments, bugs, suggestions, requests all welcome.
Great release! Wanted to point out a few things ...

1) The tooltip for the checkboxes under Tray Configuration -> Startup all have the wrong tooltip. Looks like you copied the text for the tooltip for "Enabled" under "Database disconnect during EPG update".

2) Would it be possible to add another checkbox that makes GBPVR.EXE get launched every time SlimmGBPVR is launched? Sometimes I shutdown SlimmGBPVR, then when I rerun it would like it to launch GBPVR for me.
Wakalaka Wrote:1) The tooltip for the checkboxes under Tray Configuration -> Startup all have the wrong tooltip. Looks like you copied the text for the tooltip for "Enabled" under "Database disconnect during EPG update".

2) Would it be possible to add another checkbox that makes GBPVR.EXE get launched every time SlimmGBPVR is launched? Sometimes I shutdown SlimmGBPVR, then when I rerun it would like it to launch GBPVR for me.

1. Fixed in next release
  2. Completed for next release