NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Card 310c
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
First a thumps up for GBPVR, although I had a rough start...

I have a Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Card 310c which is not initially supported. But and thanks to the instructions in the Hardware/Add Capture Card Section of the GBPVR wiki I was encouraged to try to set up the Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Card 310c myself. OK for me it was not easy (Computers hate me) and I had to fiddle around to get it running but I managed Smile

So for those who would like to use a Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Card 310c with GBPVR here is what you have to put in your BDA.ini

[Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Card 310c]
TUNING_TYPE=DVB-T
FILTER_TUNER=DVB-T Tuner
FILTER_CAPTURE=DVB-T Digital TV Capture
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0
PIN_TUNER_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_IN=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_OUT=MPEG2 Transport

And it works! At least for me..

But (yes as always there is a but) if I try to watch TV the picture shows an ugly vertical greenish bar right in the middle. Definately an extremly low WAF

Does any one now what to do to improve the picture quality?

Thanks!
Titkaveka Wrote:[Pinnacle PCTV Hybrid Pro Card 310c]
TUNING_TYPE=DVB-T
FILTER_TUNER=DVB-T Tuner
FILTER_CAPTURE=DVB-T Digital TV Capture
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0
PIN_TUNER_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_IN=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_OUT=MPEG2 Transport

And it works! At least for me..
Thanks - I'll include it in the master file.

Quote:But (yes as always there is a but) if I try to watch TV the picture shows an ugly vertical greenish bar right in the middle. Definately an extremly low WAF

Does any one now what to do to improve the picture quality?
Have you tried switching video renderers (Overlay/VMR9//VMR9Custom etc)? Also try other video decoders.
Hi

Thanks for the reply.

VMR7 works! Smile

Cheers!