NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Files Plugin support thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Please post all questions about this plug-in here. Remember to include as much detail of any problems as possible and your post and attach all relevant logs.

As always suggestions and comments very welcome.
Ive installed and things run fine so far. I'm wondering how the 'fill device' option works though:

Where does it get the music files from? Do i need to specify a music folder to fill from?
Is there an option to delete all contents of the directory or folder selected?
Will it fill randomly from source or in alphabetical order until full?

As a file manager it feels very smooth and intuitive to use though, nice one.
It gets the files from the contents of the clipboard (and all sub directories). It wont auto delete stuff on the target device but will fill randomly (I think Smile )
So i need to find my music, 'copy', and then 'fill device'?

Would it be possible to have a 'clear contents'/'delete contents' button that deletes everything on display in the right hand panel? This would allow me to empty and re-fill the device?
You can delete the selected item via the action buttons.
Version 1.1 is available on the wiki.

The only change from v1.0 is that the reported System Volume Information related errors have been fixed.
can this be made to work with .1.0.16 ? or does it and im doing something wrong?
I've just looked at it and it seems to have skin related errors on startup. May require a rebuild in order to work with 1.0.16.
i just tried to look at logs i was thinking maybe i could put the skin files in the proper directory its looking for them in but i didnt see anything specific that would help me know where to put them or if the paths the problem at all. any thoughts or ideas or do you think theres a temp fix to get it going? also i dont know much about programing but i do have visual c++ and have used it succesfully is the source available for this id give it a shot. thanks for your time.
If you PM me your email address I may be able to send it to you. Although I think it may be failing in the UI Elements Libary code.
Pages: 1 2 3