NextPVR Forums

Full Version: #/Sub/CC button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've either forgotten or can't find the answer to this...

What does the #/Sub/CC button map to or do if anything ?
It doesnt do anything. I didnt want to tie anything to this button since not all remotes have it.
good answer Big Grin

I'm trying to map my m$ remote buttons and need to figure color button replacements.
I also try to avoid any dependence on the colour buttons for functionality for the same reason, but some uses of these exist since back in the old days when the Hauppauge remotes and every MCE 2004 remote had these buttons. As you obviously know, the (very common) US model MCE2005 remote doesnt have them.
I can certainly understand that however it seems that VA (which I want to try and get running) has heavy dependence on the color buttons.
Smoker Wrote:I've either forgotten or can't find the answer to this...

What does the #/Sub/CC button map to or do if anything ?

I use it for F7, to change aspect ratios, but another logical choice for it would be enter,

actually, it would be really nice if you could have it act as enter most of the time, then as F7 when watching something, BUT still work as enter when entering a channel number Smile

sigh wishes
Ted the Penguin Wrote:I use it for F7, to change aspect ratios, but another logical choice for it would be enter,

actually, it would be really nice if you could have it act as enter most of the time, then as F7 when watching something, BUT still work as enter when entering a channel number Smile

sigh wishes

Are you using the plain jane hauppauge remote ? or something else with hip/eg ?
hauppauge remote