NextPVR Forums

Full Version: cinema
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Just tried the cinema plugin v4.3

Am I missing something here?

I have to keep clicking refresh to pick up additional trailers

1st refresh 1 trailer
2nd refresh no trailers
3rd refresh 2 more trailers downloaded

all the above done within a couple of mins

Then the plugin dont run properly until I go into the plugin config screen then back to gbpvr.

Is this a work in progress?

Please dont read this wrong this is not a complaint , I appreciate your hard work and support.

Dan
Dan_Allaker Wrote:I have to keep clicking refresh to pick up additional trailers
Can you post your your cinema number(s), source/country and any relevant logs.

Dan_Allaker Wrote:Then the plugin dont run properly until I go into the plugin config screen then back to gbpvr.
Is this after every update or just the 1st time you ran the plug-in. If it's only the once this is normal and is a requirement of the GB-PVR plug-in system to setup the menu order

Dan_Allaker Wrote:Is this a work in progress?
It could be said all software are work in progress but this is not a beta or anything, the International Cinema plug-in (originally UK Cinema Listings) is around a year old now.

ps. I've moved your post to a more relevent place as the UK Cinema Listings thread is rather old.
Hi

My cinema code is newsho for the UK

Just updated to v4.4 now it doesn`t find any trailers or film info.

It constantly asks to reload the plugin after every refresh.

What does it mean by "reload the plugin?"

Back to main menu?
Exit Gbpvr and reload?

Still having trouble finding a use for this plugin

Thanks

Dan
Reload means go to the main menu and then back in.
one quick question, If I have cinema set up to update every Friday and download the trailers, the next Friday when it updates will it delete the old trailers to make room on the HD or should I make a small Batch file to do this?

Thanks

P.S. Awesome plugin !
As of v4.4 the update process will delete trailers that do not match the current film list.
Awesome!

Thanks
I installed the plugin for USA movies, it ran and downloaded movie listings and trailers into the default subdirectory.

When I open the plugin via GBPVR, it sees the theatre, but when I select it I only get NO FILMS FOUND @text2 error.

The plugin folder in my skin has NO information. So am I supposed to move the default folder into my skins folder?

Very confused.

Help.
deepak Wrote:I installed the plugin for USA movies, it ran and downloaded movie listings and trailers into the default subdirectory.

When I open the plugin via GBPVR, it sees the theatre, but when I select it I only get NO FILMS FOUND @text2 error.

I'm using Fandango in the USA and I have the same issue, however, cinemas.xml and films.xml both have all the data in, and the TRAILERS folder has all the trailers in.

Attaching log (which BTW has a LOT of exceptions in it).

McBain, hopefully you can shed some light on the matter... TIA!