NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Gmail Plugin version 1.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please post all questions about this plug-in here. Remember to include as much detail of any problems as possible and your post and attach all relevant logs.

As always suggestions and comments very welcome.
Bit confused on installing, it says its the gmailplugin_setup.exe however the dll it installs is filesplugin.dll. The gmailplugin_readme is all about the files plugin :confused: :confused: :confused: or is it just me as I'm not having much luck with Wakalaka's plugin either
Mistake with the Installer Script - re-download the zip from the wiki and all should be OK.
Phew!

Now installs the correct exe, but it installs the skin.xml file for gmailplugin into the filesplugin folder, and the checkemail.xml file is missing from the plugins folder
Bugger, re-download - I've fixed the installer to put the skin file in the right folder.

Quote:checkemail.xml file is missing from the plugins folder
What do you mean by this? The checkemail.xml is supplied by the skin you use, the panel is not available by default on the Blue skin.
McBainUK Wrote:Bugger, re-download - I've fixed the installer to put the skin file in the right folder.

What do you mean by this? The checkemail.xml is supplied by the skin you use, the panel is not available by default on the Blue skin.

Sorry its too early for me, meant that the checkemail.xml wasn't available in the panel folder of the blue skin. I though that Sub requested that all plugins support the blue skin. If I use the blue skin without the checkemail.xml the plugin falls over
You're right, I've uploaded a update which handles the missing panel skin gracefully. For some reason I had a checkemail.xml file in Blue\Panels\ so I didn't catch this issue.

Thanks for your patience with this, if you find any more problems I'm going to have to list you as a tester on the wiki Smile
McBainUK Wrote:You're right, I've uploaded a update which handles the missing panel skin gracefully. For some reason I had a checkemail.xml file in Blue\Panels\ so I didn't catch this issue.

Thanks for your patience with this, if you find any more problems I'm going to have to list you as a tester on the wiki Smile

you should probably install the panel skin for blue Smile
I thought of this but the Blue's Main Menu skin doesn't have the panel defined.
No problem, checked without the checkemail.xml file and plugin works fine, thanks for the quick responses
Pages: 1 2