NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Enhanced Web Admin (EWA) Build 63 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Build 62 of EWA has been released. You can download it here or on the wiki.

This upgrade requires GBPVR 99.12 or higher to work.

Post any issues in the EWA Support Sub-Forum.

Date: 2007-06-16 Build Number: 63 Changes:
  • dejuni: Updated search options on programme detail display and Guide listings for IMDB, Netflix and TV.com.
    • Search URL generation logic has been refined.
    • Search links are no longer generated for "paid Programming" programmes.
    • Searches now default to a Google "Feeling Lucky" search against target site (IMDB, NetFlix, Tv.Com).
    • Standard search against site (IMDB, NetFlix) is also available via the "*" link next to the target site.

• unclejohnsband: Correct Publish Date issue in RSS feeds introduced with new RSS.Net Library.
  • unclejohnsband: Updated Library logic to correctly set the Video profile for streaming.
    • This fixed a bug that was defaulting the Video tab to use the Audio Stream settings when the Music Library tab was selected before accessing the Video Library.

• wake: Added new theme Sassari based on skin created by dottore.
    • Very nice theme.
    • Themes are easily changed via the Theme drop down on the Config tab.

• unclejohnsband: Updated the list of themes in the Config tab to be sorted.
  • cincyreds-unclejohnsband-: Beta release of total CSS based Guide. This was started a while back by cincyreds and me. Moving to CSS based rather than table based should make theme design easier for others since you can totally change the appearance via CSS changes rather than having to change the page and codebase. Unfortunately, after about 70% of the work being completed cincyreds went dark. I have not been able to reach him in months. Since I am by no means a designer (as cincyreds is) it is slow-going completing the rest of EWA. If anyone is a good designer with strong CSS knowledge and skills and is interested in working with me to complete this migration please PM me.
    • Access the CSS based guide by using the page Guide2.aspx rather than Guide.aspx
    • Being a beta not everything is working as of yet:
    • Theme colors are for contrast only.....this is not an actual theme color scheme.
    • Only tab that is currently released in the CSS format is the Guide. All others will default to your selected theme and standard pages.
    • Search of IMDB, Tv.Com, NetFlix and Wikipedia are not up to date with the search changes on the standard Guide.
    • The Details pop-up may not have all the same functionality as the standard Details pop-up.
    • Search from the Details pop-up is not working.
    • Please post feedback/bugs in the EWA CSS Guide sticky thread located in the EWA support forum.