NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HVR1300 FM radio?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am thinking of adding FM Radio to my system and I was thinking of using the HVR1300 board. Does anybody know if this board does FM radio and have you got it working in GBPVR ?

Thanks.
I had the FM Radio working with my PVR150MCE card about a year ago because I wanted to record a radio show. Unfortunately it would do live radio only. At the time, a few people were asking about recording radio, but IIRC, Sub wasn't too interested in spending any time on it.

I did stumble on a "radio pvr" software (not free) but for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. It was touted as being a "radio TIVO"...
Thanks for the info, unfortunately I read your post After I bought the HVR1300. Havn't got it working in the system yet, still tinkering.
http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=24909

I thought FM Radio recording was supported, provided you could get EPG data to schedule recordings with. Fortunately in the UK I can get listings for most of the radio channels I am interested in.
If it works I'll let you know.