NextPVR Forums

Full Version: What am I missing>?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK,
I have to admit to being pretty new to GBPVR. I’ve got the basic functionality working, and it works very well. Now I’m trying to tweak things, and this Gamezone plugin seems to be a nice addition. I’ve got the MAME and Kega working by themselves on my computer (thought the MAME is a bit choppy at times, but that’s a different issue). Now I go into the config applet and activate the appropriate emulators. I indicate where the appropriate .exe files are, and indicate where the roms (zipped) for the different emulators are stored (I put the Kega roms in a different folder than the MAME roms).
When I run GBPVR and go the Gamezone button, it tells me to pick an emulator. MAME and Kega are both there, but when I pick either of them, it tells me there are no files to choose from. I may very well be missing something simple, but I can’t seem to figure it out.
Update – I’ve been able to see some of the games, but when I try to run them through Gamezone, it tells me there are files missing. I know I can get the Kega ones to run on their own outside of Gamezone.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeff
hi jeff,

If you goto your gbpvr/logs directory you will see a file called gbpvr.exe.log inside this file you will see a line that shows the command line that gamezone is using to "launch" your selected game. first thing is open up a command prompt and CD to the emulartor directory and then paste in the command and see what happens! That should put you on the right path to see what is wrong if doesnt help then attache the log file and I will take a look. make sure you set GBPVR to DEBUG its on the first page on the GBPVR config application.

Cheers
Yep, that fixed it for me. Somehow I missed that I was pointing to the wrong folder for the .exe files. Working now.
Thanks,
jeff