NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Any warstories from VA users on the new 1.0.8 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone any experience with VA on the new release?

I'm held up by other obligations, so I haven't installed yet. (be another 12-24 hrs).

Any heads-up? Does it work at all?

/Niels
I have been using it with 1.08 (and earlier pre-releases) on my test machine. The version of VA posted on the wiki doesn't work with 1.08. A small change is required, which I've made and have been using. I plan to install it on my real machine later today and assuming it works well there too I'll post it to the wiki on Sunday.

Jeff
Hi Jeff.

Sounds good. Smile

Looking forward to the link appearing (PM if you got a pre-release - i might get access to testing tomorow morning (EU time)).

/Niels
Upgrade successful - haven't even tried the old VA version though.

Jeff: You post in this forum as soon as new version is available?

TIA Smile
I've posted an updated test version here http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/uploads/Plugin/V...ersion.zip.

I've tried it with both .99.12 and 1.08 and it runs in both.

Jeff
Jeff Wrote:I've tried it with both .99.12 and 1.08 and it runs in both.

So far looks like it's just like with the previous version.

Thanks.

/Niels
i've installed it on a test machine and while i haven't put it through it's paces yet, seems to be working just fine.
nia Wrote:So far looks like it's just like with the previous version.

Thanks.

/Niels

It basically is just the previous version with a few small bug fixes (including two to let in run on 1.08).

Jeff
Jeff.....old video archive database was 3 meg......the new SQLite database is 6 meg......is this supposed to happen?

Seems to be working ok but the doubling in size surprised me.....
Jeff...also......I have a background of what looks to be a sunset instead of the blue theme. Is this fixable? Doesn't look bad.....just doesn't match the blue theme.....
Pages: 1 2 3