NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Quick guide to Trailers on the MVP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know how I can force download more than just the 10 or 15 trailers available to me via cinema plugin?

Thanks
What do you mean by "force download"?
McBainUK Wrote:What do you mean by "force download"?
The cinema plugin only download about 10 trailers at a time. I want to download more.
It only downloads trailers for the films showing at the cinemas you have configured.
I used the batch files and the latest version of ffmpeg. It works on about 60% of the trailers. I get the error "Could not determine norm (PAL/NTSC/NTSC-Film) for target." I'll attach the detailed log. I've tried the switches it recommends, but haven't hit the right combination. Anyone else having this problem?
I followed your instructions to convert the trailer MOV files to MPG format. I used the DVD option in ffmpeg.

I can play the resulting files from the Windows Explorer and also they play OK (with sound) if I play the trailers from the Cinema plug-in while watching them on the PC running PVRX2.

The problem is that when I run the Cinema plugin while viewing it on a television via the MVP, I get picture but no sound. There is no problem viewing and listening to programs that have been recorded in the MPG format by a capture card.

I also have a PopcornHour and can view the trailers with sound from the Cinema plugin on a TV via the PCH. The PCH is much more accomodating of different file formats so I am not surprised at this.

Can you point me in the direction to fix this so the MVP can play back the sound.
Pages: 1 2