NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Archive Button Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All

Did a search for this problem but couldn't find anything except a post from 2004 that didn't really get addressed at the time.

I just installed VA for the first time last night, it seemed to initialise OK and list all the recordings in both the GB recordings and the archive directories, however I don't seem to have an archive button anywhere. I don't want to auto archive anything, I just want to be able to choose a recording and hit a button, I get the impression that there should be one somewhere but I can't see it.

I installed the version on the wiki for 99.12 (which I am running), then tried the beta version for 1.08, just in case, but to no avail.

Hope this isn't a stupid question - thanks!

Update: I've just checked again tonight and a show that got recorded during the day has the archive button. I'm guessing it must be something to do with the age of the recording or missing information about it. Does this give anyone a clue?
Recordings that are off of your main GBPVR recordings directory should have the archive buttons displayed. Ones that are off of some other root path will not, since it is assumed they have already been moved/archived. For the other files you looked at, were they located under your main recordings directory?

Jeff
Yes, both the recordings without the archive button and the new ones with it are all in the same directory, which is the main GB-PVR recordings directory.

Interestingly though, all of the ones that were there when I installed VA have their titles preceded by H: but the newly recorded shows do not. H:\ is the drive letter of the partition on which the recordings live. They are on the root of the drive though, not in a sub-directory.

Not sure if this sheds any light, but thanks for the reply.