NextPVR Forums

Full Version: mvp success
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just bought an MVP from trademe(like ebay in NZ, basically) for the stunning price of $51nzd (40USD, retail here is 184USD), for the missus for her early bday present. Plugged it in, started the server, everything worked stunningly and i was very, very impressed with the PQ. I just want to thank sub + others who have worked on the support/inclusion of the MVP in gbpvr. Love it, thanks very much guys Smile

(ps. cant see a 'feedback' part of the forum easily, if there is one!)
bastard i wanted that lolBig Grin
i must have missed that one i havent seen any go that cheap well done
heh, yep, i was your typical 'wait till the last minute and add a dollar' trader - honestly, I see people bidding up when theres still 3 days to go and wonder if they're realising they're just making it more expensive for themselves! oh well, the less they know the more likely i am to get a great deal Wink

Anyone thinking about an MVP should definitely have no qualms about getting one, the ease of setup is amazing.
Great - glad you like it.
Yes, for what it is and it's size and what it does, Hauppauge need congratulating on the MVP - along, of course with the gurus who make the bits and bytes to make it do useful work.