NextPVR Forums

Full Version: non-emulation problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So mvallevand, do you work on all parts of mvpmc or just emulation? I was wondering which forums to post in for other problems. I was trying other parts of mvpmc and was having problems playing gbpvr recorded files from a mounted directory via filesystem section. Where should I go for help?

Thanks,
Greg

[url=http://forums.gbpvr.com/member.php?find=lastposter&t=28093][/url]
ggee Wrote:So mvallevand, do you work on all parts of mvpmc or just emulation? I was wondering which forums to post in for other problems. I was trying other parts of mvpmc and was having problems playing gbpvr recorded files from a mounted directory via filesystem section. Where should I go for help?

I don't do all of mvpmc, but I know little bits here and there especially in the filesytem, I did the http, flac, and helped with slimserver. This question about a question seems related to enhancing the GBPVR experience so I don't think sub would mind if you asked it here.

Otherwise the prime support for mvpmc would be the mvpmc-user mailing list.

Martin
So what would I supply as logs or something? My problems are usually around hangs or crashes. I don't suppose any logs on the MVP would survive.

Greg
Describe the scenario the best you can. The logic for the file system browser is very basic.

Martin
Ok, it hasn't happened the past day, so I'll keep an eye out for it.

I have another issue with filesystem, but not really related to GBPVR. I have a samba server in linux that I am mounting a share into the MVP. But within the share, is a unix softlink to another directory. mvpmc doesn't want to go into that directory, but from windows I can get into the directory. When I get time, I'll post something in the mvpmc lists, unless you know of some setup issue I might have done wrong.

Thanks,
Greg
ggee Wrote:I have another issue with filesystem, but not really related to GBPVR. I have a samba server in linux that I am mounting a share into the MVP. But within the share, is a unix softlink to another directory. mvpmc doesn't want to go into that directory, but from windows I can get into the directory. When I get time, I'll post something in the mvpmc lists, unless you know of some setup issue I might have done wrong

I'll try a test there might be an issue when mvpmc gets the status of one of these links. I set up all my symbolic links in dongle.bin.config especially now that the hot keys on the remote are used but I'll try one on the server end.

Martin
Greg, I tried from 3 separate linux shares and symbolic links on the server all carried forward to the mvpmc mount. The only thing I can suggest is that you aren't logging on to the NAS from mvpmc, with the appropriate username, password and domain to follow the link.

Martin.