NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MVP Rebooting Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have had an MVP for a week now, and so far have been unable to get it to work for anything except viewing jpgs (!)

The device reboots whenever I try to watch live TV or recorded TV (very annoying way to handle errors).

I have attached my logs. I think it seems to be unable to find the files through the MVP, or there's something else with permissions going on.

I have switched off the Windows firewall, tried a couple of recorded media locations (including shared folders), but nothing works. I can't understand why it can't seem to locate any of the files when it works direct on the PC.

I have a Nova DT 500 PCI card on an Athlon 64 3200, XP SP 2, 1Gb Ram, GeForce 6600GT Video Card. Everything works fine with GBPVR on the PC alone. I have unistalled the Hauppauge software.

Can anyone help?
Afaict you record to dvr-ms, mvp can't play that, you have to use a different mux so that you get .mpg files, which can be played by the mvp.

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php...mvp+dvr-ms