NextPVR Forums

Full Version: how can i exit gbpvr/pvrx2 to mvpmc menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i tried to enable "exit" in config.xml but it wont exit gbpvr/pvrx2 back to the mvpmc menu i like how i can use music client /slimserver and play net radio or music and then start emulation mode and run gbpvr but how can exit back to mvpmc without powering down mvp ?
ryanmc Wrote:i tried to enable "exit" in config.xml but it wont exit gbpvr/pvrx2 back to the mvpmc menu i like how i can use music client /slimserver and play net radio or music and then start emulation mode and run gbpvr but how can exit back to mvpmc without powering down mvp ?

Press Go, Then Back/Exit button on MVP remote.

k.
ryanmc Wrote:i tried to enable "exit" in config.xml but it wont exit gbpvr/pvrx2 back to the mvpmc menu i like how i can use music client /slimserver and play net radio or music and then start emulation mode and run gbpvr but how can exit back to mvpmc without powering down mvp ?

Click the Go then the Back key on the remote. Sometimes this will actually crash mvpmc and restart it because gbpvr doesn't understand the connection has closed,. but usually it will take you to the main menu.

k - I just noticed your reply you must be taking a speed-responding course from sub!

Martin