NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Sub, got a 2nd MVP today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sub, got a 2nd MVP today. I plan on getting a 3rd in about a year. Thanks a lot for GBPVR and making an MVP client for it. Smile
The MVP is addicting! I have 2 and am watching for a deal on a 3rd. (Bought my first 2 back when Radio Shack was blowing them out for $40 each!) I stream web radio throughout the house with them often, watch recorded shows, and crank my MP3's through the stereo. GBPVR rocks! Smile
Got two for almost three years...

Just won a wireless on e-bay three hours ago Big Grin . Don't really need it - just love those small silent things Rolleyes
Likewise, I've had two for some years now. I refuse to have a disk-based system at every TV. Smile

Here's looking forward to the MVP's successor, whenever it may arrive. Hope its as flexible and cost-effective as this one!
Well,if I could afford a PC at every TV I would do that, especially since that way I could also have an integrated DVD player that way too making less clutter. But, in the meantime the MVP fulfills my needs completely.