NextPVR Forums

Full Version: I'm lost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't seem to get gamezone working. I'm new to gbpvr and am not quite sure how to do the plugins. They look simple but I messed something up. Here's what I did.

I downloaded and installed the exe. It installed to the gbpvr, not plugins.

I copied the dll to the plugins folder. Do I need to create a game zone folder in the plugins also?

Next I ran the psxe install file. I saw on here some guy had to set the up also to run gamezone.

I copied the bin file to the bios folder in gamezone, still nothing.

I get nothing when I run config or pvrx2. What am I doing wrong? Is everything installed where it should be? Do I need to create folders somewhere? I appreciate the help. Btw, I'm trying to use znes for super nintendo. Thanks for any ideas!
make sure the gamezone dll is in /plugins/gamezone in the gbpvr folder.
I get this error now.

[Image: plugin.bmp]

I found a post concerning this and idk said to look at the epsxe section in the config area of the wiki, but I can't find anything related to this. Do I need to remove epsxe? Thanks for your help!
I am having problems understanding the beginning of your first email. what should happen is that you:

1. Download both base zip files (1.0) and the patch build dll (1.3) from the wiki
2. unzip the base zip file, and double click the .exe, which should install everything in the correct place for GBPVR.exe if you are using PVRx2.exe then you will need to make a folder in your gbpvr/plugins/ directory and copy the gamezone.dll there.
3. next extract the patch build zip file and replace the existing gamezone.dll file(s) with the newly extracted gamezone.dll

Now for your epsxe issue:

The issue with ePSXe is covered on the Gamezone wiki page and also there are numerous topics in the gamezone subforum regarding the issue and what to check.

If you are still stuck after reading, then please post your logs and clear steps on what you are doing.

one such thread is http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=27430

Good Luck

Hopefully I wont be as busy and have more time to assist you if you are still stuck later...
I removed the EpsxE values from the registry and it started up like a charm. Got the ROM Path set up, and znes path setup. Rom path was caused me some problems, didn't know they were all required fields. Works perfectly now. Never saw Tetris Attack on an 8 foot screen... haha!! Wink Thanks for your help guys!