NextPVR Forums

Full Version: pvr 350 + p7000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sorry for poor topic title couldnt think of one.
anyway i was thinking about getting a 2nd decoder (play@p7000 or whatever its called), and i was wondering if the problems with the pvr 350 would be solved if i used the p7000 as my primary input but still used the 350 as output?

like would it solve (or well help) the screen lockups etc?

also is this possible to setup the p7000 as primary and 350 as secondary using the tvout of the 350?

also would i be able to rewind and fastfoward with the p7000? since its not yet possible with the 350?
[b Wrote:Quote[/b] ]the p7000 as my primary input but still used the 350 as output?

like would it solve (or well help) the screen lockups etc?
The lockups are associated with the 350's TV out. Just by moving the demand of the turner onto another card with not resolve it as read from other posts.

[b Wrote:Quote[/b] ]also would i be able to rewind and fastfoward with the p7000? since its not yet possible with the 350?
This feature has been disabled until Sub resolves it, it will not work under any card.
cheers jquinlan i thought that rewind/ff just didnt work for the 350.

does the xcard suffer from lockups like the 350 does?
From what I read in the past, No, the lockups have to do with the Drivers from Hauppauge and they are trying to resolve it. There is one difference in the Xcard, it only support 256 colors at a time. Some people have complained about color shifting while in the menus, but video does not seem to be affected by this.

Sub has an Xcard, maybe he can give you an update on how well it works.